Skip to main content

Quote

Let your life stream, that in the end, you'll be grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem, classic

Perehtyneisyys as red as a ruby beauty, yet stiff the soul in the city crushed, and rift oh, can they still mesh in forthcoming? as the age crumbling as the noise dying that they realize, in the end, they feel nothing

Creative Writing: Article

Pandemic, a New Psychological Burden Nowadays, the world faces a new condition, where a disease spreads through body contact, or by worse through the air. Called as Covid19, an acronym of Coronavirus disease 19. Started from Wuhan, China, the disease evolves into pandemic as it easily spread in the entire part of the world and killed so many people. Such conditions force many countries to lockdown their area, a condition when the public place is all closed and the people are prohibited to come out from their house to suppress the victim of the virus. Since not so many countries cannot lockdown their area because of their economic condition, those countries only can run a condition called social distancing, when the government reduced all social activities as minimum as possible, making new rules for a worker and student to work and learn from their home. A lot of countries who ran the social distancing rule usually a developing country, especially Indonesia. Since the majority of I...

Creative Writing: Alhdi's Autbiography

A background: a boy named Alhdi Was born in Bangkalan in 1998, I'm the oldest son of 3 brothers. Born with full name Alhdi Mulya Gusti, I was born from entrepreneur parents. I live in the suburbs of Bangkalan, was studied in public school from elementary level until senior high. My junior and senior high school; SMPN 1 Bangkalan and SMAN 2 Bangkalan, is in the center part of Bangkalan and I took it for 6 years, just like the normal person. Living in Bangkalan, I have an unusual hobby, it is dancing. Even though none of my predecessors was in the art field, I still love to dance. Influenced by Korean and western pop culture who succeeded with their work, especially in music and another art, and have the vision to help all youth to exploit their skill in entertainment, little Alhdi in junior high school have the passion to start dancing, which unusual for a kid at that age, and who live in Bangkalan, which known as a religious region. I trained myself, both to become more...